October- honestly never my favorite month. I had my Daughter in October and that was the best present in the world but other than that nothing good ever came out of October for me. I don't know what it is about that month. Bad luck? Probably not, not sure I believe in that. I've always thought you really make your own luck. I think this October I'm going to focus on new beginnings, new home, new life, happiness. I think sometimes if you call happiness over to you it will come. I'll let you guys know in November.

This weekend we went to a beautiful wedding and driving through the countryside I thought, I could live here! I do that a lot, I think it's a thing, wherever you visit you want to live. The wedding was so beautiful, and then Sunday consisted of house stuff, painting an old table getting it ready for the dining room. Do you have a favorite month or a month that makes you a little nervous for it's beginning? For me it's the one coming up. Let's see how it goes.....

Comments

Popular Posts